If you are looking for a destination where you can do lots of fun activities on the beaches, contemplate the amazing scenery and visit famous constructions of the world, Australia is a top suggestion for you. Recently, thanks to the introduction of ETA, it has been much simpler for tourists from eligible countries, including the Vatican city, to enter this beautiful land for a holiday. Should you wish to come here but do not know how to get this permit, let’s keep reading for details about Australia ETA for the Vatican citizens!
Frequently asked questions about Australia ETA for the Vatican citizens
What is an ETA?
ETA is a term for Electronic Travel Authority that provides visitors the authorization to travel to and enter Australia. ETA is electronically linked to your passport after your successful application.
Is an ETA similar to a normal visa?
No, they are different from each other. Australia ETA for the Vatican citizens is a kind of permit that allows you to stay in this country for a short time. Your purposes of entering must be either for tourism or business. Other reasons such as studying, living permanently or joining a family are not allowed. In those situations, you must ask for a visa at the embassy.
What is needed for an ETA application?
It is not very difficult for you to prepare for an ETA application since there are only three items needed. They are:
- A passport: this is the first thing to come on the list for its importance. Hence, make sure that you are holding a passport and it is still valid.
- An email address: is the main tool for you to keep track of your ETA. Therefore, do not forget to turn on the notifications to get the latest points sent to you.
- A means of payment: as this is an online application, you cannot pay for your ETA with cash. Instead, you can make a payment with a credit card.
How many steps are there in the applying process?
This is a short application with only three steps included. Thus, you just need to spend some minutes to get everything done. The stages are:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form with personal and passport details about name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are finished, do not forget to review everything one more time to avoid mistakes.
- Your ETA can be paid with a credit card. You cannot charge for it by cash since this request is online.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Australia with an ETA?
This kind of permit gives you 90 days in total to visit Australia. Moreover, you have the right to show up here more than one time thanks to multiple entries.
How much does an Australia ETA for the Vatican citizens cost?
Visitors who are British do not have to charge the government fee. For that reason, the price of your ETA will be decided by the service that you choose. There are three options for you as follows:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long can I get my ETA?
Normally, you can get your ETA through an email after several days. However, to make it easy for you, we offer three kinds of time frames as shown so that you can make it flexible for your plan:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Who cannot enter Australia with an Australia ETA for the Vatican citizens?
People who have one of the two listed bullet points do not have the right to visit Australia:
- Criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not you served the sentences.
How can I get help when there is something wrong?
In case there are some problems that you cannot solve during the request, kindly send us a message via the chat box on our website to let us know what your obstacles are. Our experts will provide you with helpful guidance as soon as they get your case to help you obtain this permit successfully.