Being on the list of best destinations for tourism, Australia has got more and more visitors coming each year. Recently, thanks to the introduction of ETA, it is not very difficult for travelers of some countries to enter this land for a vacation. If you are from the Slovak Republic and would like to spend your next holiday here, do not miss reading the following lines about Australia ETA for Slovaks for lots of useful information!
Frequently asked questions about Australia ETA for Slovaks
What is an ETA?
ETA is a term for Electronic Travel Authority that provides visitors the authorization to travel to and enter Australia. ETA is electronically linked to your passport after your successful application.
Is ETA similar to a normal visa?
No, they are different from each other. Australia ETA for Slovaks is a kind of permit that allows you to stay in this country for a short time. Your purposes of entering must be either for tourism or business. Other reasons such as studying, living permanently or joining a family are not allowed. In those situations, you must ask for a visa at the embassy.
What is needed for an ETA application?
There are not many things you need to submit to the request. Indeed, you just have to provide the three items below:
- A passport: is always important since you cannot visit other nations without it. Hence, make sure that your passport is valid during the time you stay in Australia.
- An email address: this is the tool for you to get your ETA when it is done. You should check it frequently to see if there is anything wrong with the application.
- A means of payment: as this is an online application, you cannot pay for your ETA with cash. Instead, you can make a payment with a credit card.
How many steps are there in the applying process?
The application is made easy for you with three main steps in total. Your job is to follow them carefully for a successful request:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form with personal and passport details about name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are finished, do not forget to review everything one more time to avoid mistakes.
- Your ETA can be paid with a credit card. You cannot charge for it by cash since this request is online.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Australia with an ETA?
Holding a valid permit, you are allowed to stay in this country for a maximum of 90 days. Moreover, thanks to multiple entries, you can show up and leave the land as many times as you would like to.
How much does an Australia ETA for Slovaks cost?
The price of an ETA will change according to the situation, which means that the amount of money you need to pay depends on how urgent your trip is. In detail, there are three options for you as follows:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long can I get my ETA?
Your ETA will be done and sent to you within the time frame that you choose. To make it flexible for your schedule, our service offers three selections as shown:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Who cannot enter Australia with an Australia ETA for Slovaks?
People who have one of the two listed bullet points do not have the right to visit Australia:
- Criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not you served the sentences.
How can I get help when there is something wrong?
If there is anything you do not understand during the process, kindly let us know by sending a message via the chat box on our website. Your questions will be responded to by our experts who have lots of experience to assist you to get this permit successfully.