When talking about famous destinations in the world, we cannot fail to mention Australia where there are lots of nice blue beaches. Lately, thanks to the introduction of ETA, it has been much easier for tourists to enter this country since they no longer have to ask for a visa at the embassy. If you are a citizen of the Republic of San Marino who is thinking of a trip here, do not skip the following lines about Australia ETA for Sammarinese for useful details!
Frequently asked questions about Australia ETA for Sammarinese
What is an ETA?
ETA is a term for Electronic Travel Authority that provides visitors the authorization to travel to and enter Australia. ETA is electronically linked to your passport after your successful application.
Is an ETA similar to a normal visa?
No, they are different from each other. Australia ETA for Sammarinese is a kind of permit that allows you to stay in this country for a short time. Your purposes of entering must be either for tourism or business. Other reasons such as studying, living permanently or joining a family are not allowed. In those situations, you must ask for a visa at the embassy.
What is needed for an ETA application?
There are three main items included in the documents that you need to provide when making an ETA request:
- A passport: is always the first thing to come on the list for its importance. Your passport must be valid at the time you take the online form and during your trip to Australia.
- An email address: is the means for you to keep track of the process and get your ETA when it is done. Hence, do not forget to spend some time checking your email to see if there is anything new.
- A means of payment: as this is an online application, you cannot pay for your ETA with cash. Instead, you can make a payment with a credit card.
How many steps are there in the applying process?
The application comprises three big steps that are detailed as follows:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form with personal and passport details about name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are finished, do not forget to review everything one more time to avoid mistakes.
- Your ETA can be paid with a credit card. You cannot charge for it by cash since this request is online.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Australia with an ETA?
The number of days you are allowed to stay in Australia for a trip is 90. In addition, during the valid time, you can come here more than once thanks to the advantages of multiple entries.
How much does an Australia ETA for Sammarinese cost?
The cost of an ETA depends on your situation. There are three kinds of time frames available for you with different prices that we show in the following lines:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long can I get my ETA?
Normally, you will receive your ETA in some business days after sending the request. In case of urgency, you can pick one service from the following:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Who cannot enter Australia with an Australia ETA for Sammarinese?
People who have one of the two listed bullet points do not have the right to visit Australia:
- Criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not you served the sentences.
How can I get help when there is something wrong?
If there is anything you do not know during the process, kindly contact us for instruction by sending a message via the chat box on our website. Your questions related to Australia ETA for Sammarinese will be answered by our authorities who have got plenty of experience to help you shoot all the problems successfully.