If you are planning for a trip to Australia this vacation but worry about too many steps included in the process, a new permit called ETA will help you out. Owning this item, you now no longer have to take an interview at the embassy or wait for a long time to get the result. Instead, you can stay at home and make an online request, which costs you only a few minutes to fulfill. For those who are from Romania, you should not miss lots of useful information about Australia ETA for Romanians in the following lines. Therefore, let’s keep reading to find out!
Frequently asked questions about Australia ETA for Romanians
What is an ETA?
ETA is a term for Electronic Travel Authority that provides visitors the authorization to travel to and enter Australia. ETA is electronically linked to your passport after your successful application.
Is ETA similar to a normal visa?
No, they are different from each other. Australia ETA for Romanians is a kind of permit that allows you to stay in this country for a short time. Your purposes of entering must be either for tourism or business. Other reasons such as studying, living permanently or joining a family are not allowed. In those situations, you must ask for a visa at the embassy.
What is needed for an ETA application?
It is not very difficult for you to prepare the documents since there are only three items needed. They are:
- A passport: is always important as you cannot visit other countries without it. Hence, make sure that you are holding one and it is still valid.
- An email address: the application also requires your email to help you keep track of the process. Therefore, kindly provide the one you use frequently to get the latest notifications.
- A means of payment: as this is an online application, you cannot pay for your ETA with cash. Instead, you can make a payment with a credit card.
How many steps are there in the applying process?
The process is made up of three main parts which we instruct you clearly below:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form with personal and passport details about name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are finished, do not forget to review everything one more time to avoid mistakes.
- Your ETA can be paid with a credit card. You cannot charge for it by cash since this request is online.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Australia with an ETA?
The duration of your trip cannot be over 90 days for one journey. Moreover, thanks to the benefits of multiple entries, you get the right to come and leave as many times as you would like to during the valid period.
How much does an Australia ETA for Romanians cost?
The price of an ETA depends on how urgent your case is. There are three choices for you as follows:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long can I get my ETA?
Our service offers three different time frames to make it flexible for your schedule. In detail, they are listed in the lines below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Who cannot enter Australia with an Australia ETA for Romanians?
People who have one of the two listed bullet points do not have the right to visit Australia:
- Criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not you served the sentences.
How can I get help when there is something wrong?
Should you have any trouble applying for an ETA, do not hesitate to contact us for assistance by going back to our homepage and leaving a message in the chat box. Our experts will respond to your queries as soon as possible to provide you with helpful guidance so that you can get this permit successfully.