Australia has been one of the most favorite destinations for travel lovers thanks to its amazingly blue beaches and beautiful landscapes. Lately, the introduction of a new permit called ETA has made it easier for tourists to enter this country since they do not need to ask for a visa at the consulate anymore. If you pick this land for the next holiday but do not know how to get permission, let’s keep reading the following lines about Australia ETA for Polish citizens to find out!
Frequently asked questions about Australia ETA for Polish citizens
What is an ETA?
ETA is a term for Electronic Travel Authority that provides visitors the authorization to travel to and enter Australia. ETA is electronically linked to your passport after your successful application.
Is an ETA similar to a normal visa?
No, they are different from each other. Australia ETA for Polish citizens is a kind of permit that allows you to stay in this country for a short time. Your purposes of entering must be either for tourism or business. Other reasons such as studying, living permanently or joining a family are not allowed. In those situations, you must ask for a visa at the embassy.
What is needed for an ETA application?
Asking for an ETA, you do not have to prepare as many documents as when requesting a normal visa. All you need are:
- A passport: is always the top important item that you cannot fail to own when making an application. Kindly have a look at your one’s expiry date to see if it is valid during the time you stay in Australia.
- An email address: is a tool for you to keep track of the process. Hence, make sure that you do not miss any latest points by checking your email regularly.
- A means of payment: as this is an online application, you cannot pay for your ETA with cash. Instead, you can make a payment with a credit card.
How many steps are there in the applying process?
The process is very simple with three big steps included that we show you in the lines below:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form with personal and passport details about name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are finished, do not forget to review everything carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Your ETA can be paid with a credit card. You cannot charge for it by cash since this request is online.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Australia with an ETA?
90 is the maximum number of days you can stay in Australia for a trip. Moreover, as this permit allows multiple entries, you can show up and leave this country as many times as you would like to.
How much does an Australia ETA for Polish citizens cost?
Polish who apply for an ETA are free from the government fee. Hence, they just need to make payment for service which is detailed as follows:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long can I get my ETA?
You can decide the time to process your ETA by choosing the most suitable time frame from the options below:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Who cannot enter Australia with an Australia ETA for Polish citizens?
People who have one of the two listed bullet points do not have the right to visit Australia:
- Criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not you served the sentences.
How can I get help when there is something wrong?
Should you have any difficulties during the process, kindly send us a message via the chat box on our website to let us know what your problem is. We always welcome and are willing to help you out with useful advice so that you can get this permit successfully.