In the past years, the number of visitors coming to Australia for their holidays has been rising thanks to lots of elements. Among those, we cannot fail to mention the release of a new permit called ETA that brings travelers many benefits. Being on the list of eligible countries, nationals of Lithuania can stay at home and take the online application in lieu of going to the embassy for an interview. If you are planning to show up in this nation for the next vacation, do not skip the useful details about Australia ETA for Lithuanians that we show in the following lines!
Frequently asked questions about Australia ETA for Lithuanians
What is an ETA?
ETA is a term for Electronic Travel Authority that provides visitors the authorization to travel to and enter Australia. ETA is electronically linked to your passport after your successful application.
Is an ETA similar to a normal visa?
No, they are different from each other. Australia ETA for Lithuanians is a kind of permit that allows you to stay in this country for a short time. Your purposes of entering must be either for tourism or business. Other reasons such as studying, living permanently or joining a family are not allowed. In those situations, you must ask for a visa at the embassy.
What is needed for an ETA application?
To get ready for an ETA request, make sure you hold all the listed items:
- A passport: you are required to have a passport to fill in the blanks with its number, issued and expiry date. Kindly take note that your one must be valid during your time in Australia so that you do not have to face any problems.
- An email address: is the tool through which you get the latest notifications about your ETA and get it when the process is done. Therefore, do not forget to log in to it frequently to keep good track of everything.
- A means of payment: as this is an online application, you cannot pay for your ETA with cash. Instead, you can make a payment with a credit card.
How many steps are there in the applying process?
The application is made up of three stages as follows:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form with personal and passport details about name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are finished, do not forget to review everything carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Your ETA can be paid with a credit card. You cannot charge for it by cash since this request is online.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Australia with an ETA?
With this permit, you can stay in Australia for up to 90 days per entry. Additionally, you have the right to enter here more than once since there is no limitation about the times of entering.
How much does an Australia ETA for Lithuanians cost?
To get an ETA, you will need to make payment for the service fee. We offer three kinds of time frames with different prices for you as shown:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long can I get my ETA?
The time needed to process your ETA depends on your choice of the time frame. You can consider picking the most convenient one for your plan from the following:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Who cannot enter Australia with an ETA?
People who have one of the two listed bullet points do not have the right to visit Australia:
- Criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not you served the sentences.
How can I know more about Australia ETA for Lithuanians?
For a better understanding of the Australia ETA, kindly visit our website and leave a message in the chat box to let us know what you are concerned about. Your questions regarding this item will be responded to by our experts to provide you with all the necessary details.