If you are looking for nice beaches for this vacation, Australia is one of the best choices for you. On entering this beautiful land, you will have an opportunity to see different kinds of wild animals in real life, enjoy the green space with fresh air in national parks as well as take photos with impressive landscapes. Thanks to the release of ETA, it has been much easier for people from around the world including Hungary to discover Australia. Let’s keep reading to know more about the Australia ETA for Hungarians!
Frequently asked questions about Australia ETA for Hungarians
What is an ETA?
ETA is a term for Electronic Travel Authority that provides visitors the authorization to travel to and enter Australia. ETA is electronically linked to your passport after your successful application.
Is an ETA similar to a normal visa?
No, they are different from each other. Australia ETA for Hungarians is a kind of permit that allows you to stay in this country for a short time. Your purposes of entering must be either for tourism or business. Other reasons such as studying, living permanently or joining a family are not allowed. In those situations, you must ask for a visa at the embassy.
What is needed for an ETA application?
You do not have to worry about the documents since there are only three items needed. In detail, they are listed in the lines below:
- A passport: you will not be issued an ETA without a passport. Hence, make sure that you are holding one and it is still valid at the time you set foot in Australia.
- An email address: is also necessary since you will get your ETA through it. For that reason, kindly enter the blank the one which you use regularly so as not to lose track of the process.
- A means of payment: as this is an online application, you cannot pay for your ETA with cash. Instead, you can make a payment with a credit card.
How many stages are there in the applying process?
The Australia ETA for Hungarians application is made simple for you with three big steps in total. Each one is clearly described to you in the following lines:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form with personal and passport details about name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are finished, do not forget to review everything carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Your ETA can be paid with a credit card. You cannot charge for it by cash since this request is online.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Australia with an ETA?
Owning an ETA, you are allowed to stay in Australia for 90 days per entry. Furthermore, you have the right to go on holiday in this country as many times as you would like to during the valid duration.
How much does an Australia ETA for Hungarians cost?
The cost of your ETA depends on what kind of service you choose. Here is the price for each choice:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long can I get my ETA?
To make it flexible for your plan, we offer three different time frames so that you can pick the most appropriate one:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Who cannot enter Australia with an ETA?
People who have one of the two listed bullet points do not have the right to visit Australia:
- Criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not you served the sentences.
How can I learn more about the Australia ETA for Hungarians?
Should you have any difficulties during the process or need more details about ETA, please go to our homepage and contact us for help. By leaving a message in the chat box, you will get plenty of useful advice and information from our experts who have been working in this field for a long time.