Recently, with the introduction of ETA, it has been much easier for tourists from Denmark to discover the beauty of Australia. Indeed, the process is cut down to three steps which cost you only a few minutes to fulfill. In addition, you do not have to visit the consulate to ask for a visa as before, which also means that you do not need to wait for a long time to get the result. If you do not know how to apply for this permit, let’s keep reading the lines below about Australia ETA for Danes for more details!
Frequently asked questions about Australia ETA for Danes
What is an ETA?
ETA is a term for Electronic Travel Authority that provides visitors the authorization to travel to and enter Australia. ETA is electronically linked to your passport after your successful application.
Is an ETA similar to a normal visa?
No, they are different from each other. ETA is a kind of permit that allows you to stay in this country for a short time. Your purposes of entering must be either for tourism or business. Other reasons such as studying, living permanently or joining a family are not allowed. In those situations, you must ask for a visa at the embassy.
What is needed for an ETA application?
Here is the list of items that you are required to submit to an Australia ETA for Danes request:
- A passport: is the top important thing that you cannot miss when asking for an ETA. Please give your passport’s expiry date a check to see if it still works at the time you set your foot in Australia.
- An email address: is the means of delivery through which you get your ETA. Hence, kindly remember to log in to your email frequently to keep track of the process.
- A means of payment: as this is an online application, you cannot pay for your ETA with cash. Instead, you can make a payment with a credit card.
How many steps are there in the applying process?
The application is made simple for you with only three main steps. Your job is to follow the instructions carefully to avoid troubles later:
- It takes you about 5 minutes to fill in the online form with personal and passport details about name, date of birth, email address, passport, purposes of the trips, and phone number.
- When you are finished, do not forget to review everything carefully to avoid mistakes.
- Your ETA can be paid with a credit card. You cannot charge for it by cash since this request is online.
- The last thing you have to do is to print your e-Visa out after its arrival and show it at the Immigration Checkpoint.
How long can I stay in Australia with an ETA?
An ETA provides you 90 days to enjoy your time in this beautiful nation. Besides, you can also show up here later for another trip, which is a benefit of multiple entries.
How much does an Australia ETA for Danes cost?
The cost of your ETA depends on your situation. Our service offers three kinds of processing with different prices as follows:
- Normal Processing: $59
- Emergency Processing: $79
- Rush Processing: $89
How long can I get my ETA?
By considering how rush your trip is, you can select the most suitable option among the following:
- Normal Processing: 3 business days
- Emergency Processing: 12 business hours
- Rush Processing: 4 business hours
Who cannot enter Australia with an ETA?
People who have one of the two listed bullet points do not have the right to visit Australia:
- Criminal convictions for which you have been sentenced for a total combined period of 12 months or more, whether or not you served the sentences.
How can I know more about Australia ETA for Danes?
For a better understanding of Australia ETA for Danes, please contact us by raising all of your concerns in the box on our website. Our experts will answer all of your questions in the shortest time to help you get this permit successfully.